Full width home advertisement

Motivation For 21st Century

M Motivating the Unmotivated 9 Dr Ram Lakhan Prasad of presentation can assist people in need of ideas for motivating the unmotivated in the 21st century.

 The subject that I have chosen for my presentation is “Moving Ahead With Self-Motivation” and I hope to cover various aspects of this topic and reveal how the knowledge and skills relating to motivation can enrich people’s own life and daily activities thereby making these attributes rub-off to benefit other colleagues and work mates. I have found out that anyone who wants to be successful in the twenty first century has to take initiative and learn to be firm, fair and functional. It is increasingly realized that the path of human success and development begins within a person. So to thrive on the challenges that lie ahead one has to constantly and continuously pioneer, create, develop and construct ones future route if proper progress, prosperity and peace are the intended objectives. You would definitely agree with me that our life should be a adventure, an ongoing series of rich experiences, a process of setting realistic goals and achieving fulfilment by realizing these aspects. We would certainly appreciate it if everyday can bring a spiritual triumph to us like the bright and warm sun bursting through the dark clouds.

 People who aim to be effective, efficient and successful in life have to gradually learn to meet the current and future challenges of their lives by first taking a hard, careful and serious assessment of their daily activities and themselves. My own finding is that those of us who take time to continuously and constantly evaluate our daily living and examine ourselves thoroughly and without prejudice are able to detect their own strengths, weaknesses, talents and opportunities. My aim is simple. I want to help people to penetrate the fog, clear the clouds and look into their inner self to grasp their confidence, their success orientation and the radiance around them. Many people have done this and so can everyone around us. Motivating the Unmotivated 10 Dr Ram Lakhan Prasad This self-realization or the deeper knowledge of our self adequately and strongly equips us to search and find workable ideas; solutions and strategies to further improve our performance and competence. However, those of us who have many untimely needs and demands, disorganized attitudes and uncontrolled timetables and schedules, are not able to look inwards and assess our daily living critically.

 Consequently we meet many failures and insurmountable problems. In the circumstances we can only put the blame on ourselves. If self-assessment is not high on the agenda of our daily living and we are not able to give high priority to this aspect then definitely we would not be able to take full advantage of the many glaring opportunities that knock at our door continuously. 

Thus the multiple golden opportunities grow smaller and smaller and get lost in the terrible darkness of our lives. They become our threats, weaknesses, difficulties and cause a lot of negative growth within our environment and us. Some people learn to get up and go without much pushing and encouragement because they have done their self assessment and have a definite objective in life but there are many of us who require the art and skills of self motivation because we lack the necessary discipline, knowledge and enthusiasm. Knowledge is our power and information is our technology of the future therefore we need to be fully motivated to take the advantage of all the opportunities that lie ahead in our path. Knowledge of who you are and the information about the people, places and practices make us fully prepared to face the world we are going to live in the future. Anyone who loves change, has desire for fast paced innovation and become a thrill-seeker is definitely ready to be motivated. To learn to motivate yourself is one of the best prescriptions for moving ahead and excel further in your chosen profession or trade. Motivated people are certainly peak performers and high achievers ready to move ahead with vigour. 

Motivating the Unmotivated 11 Dr Ram Lakhan Prasad While working as a human resource practitioner I always had a strong dislike for individuals who were not performing well and I developed a deep desire to improve their skills, talents and outlook. I successfully managed to change people attitudes to work and life generally. I was happy to transform them by giving them the necessary tools of self-motivation. 

I was successful because I developed a strong positive mental attitude. I was successful because I took success as a ladder and not an escalator. My success came to me because for me success was not a destination but a long, continuous, exhilarating and pleasant journey. Then I took a lesson from a wheelbarrow and learnt to lift myself up from the right end and keep pushing in order to be successful.

 Of course, like a turtle I had to learn to stick my neck out in order to move forward.

 The ideas and suggestions contained in my presentation have come from various sources- my personal experiences and practices, my interactions with motivated leaders and people, my active participations in family and community life and my own thoughts and professional reading. We all can do these things and make our lives full of meaning and purpose.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib